Wednesday, July 12, 2017

D23 Expo warm up!!

Hi, Everyone!

I have been busy as a bee getting ready for the D23 Expo (and a few other projects).

Anyway, I just wanted to put out a quick post with some information for anyone attending, or just fans who want to follow along.

If you find me at the Expo, I will have buttons with pictures from my time in the parks. I'll have 3 designs available.

Speaking of following along, we've got a new Facebook page and Twitter handle. We are still functioning on the regular Instagram page, my personal page, but that should change soon enough.

Facebook: fb.me/ShadowoftheMouseBlog
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MouseShadowBlog

I also still have my Periscope account, so I'll try to get a little bit of that going.

Periscope: @paperdoll1986

And if you have any questions or comments, please email me at shadowofthemouse@gmail.com

I'll be at the Expo all weekend with my lovely assistant (my mother), so again, if you see us, come say hi! Anything I post over the weekend regarding the Expo, feel free to share.

And make sure you're following us on Twitter and Facebook, since we've got our new pages!

And last, in the evenings after the events of the day, I'll do my best to upload me official pictures from my camera, so keep your eyes peeled. Unless I've passed out from exhaustion.....which is a real possibility.

So, I hope to see you out there! Or make some new friends for the blog!

See ya!

Alan Menken will be performing again this year.  Twice on Sunday.



Hope to see a little more Figment this year...wasn't much in 2015. 

And, yes, Fred will be at the Expo. But he charges for photos and autographs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment