Friday, June 24, 2016

Frolics with Fred: The Circle of Carrots

Hello, everyone!

Well, isn't this an interesting turn of events...

I went with Mariah to the Plaza Inn last week for a nice breakfast (have you tried their carrot cake?), and to meet my brethren.  Yes, I call the characters my brethren.

Anyway, I went to say Hello to Rafiki and apparently....well..that is to say...Long story short, he snatched me up and christened me the new King of the Jungle!

I was presented to all the kingdom (room full of hungry people), and anointed, as per tradition. I must say, I was a little terrified, being up so high.  And Rafiki is a little...kooky? Then, I suddenly realized what was happening...I shall be King! (I hope Simba's ok with sharing.)

Here is (blurry) proof, for all you naysayers.  I'm lookin' at you, Scar!

That day gave me a great lesson....you can be anything you want to be...or something you didn't even ask for!

So, while I'm looking for a mane made out of leaves....have a great weekend!

Love,
King Fred




No comments:

Post a Comment