Thursday, September 1, 2016

Frolics with Fred: #ThrowbackThursday to the Walt Disney Family Museum

Hello, Disney geeks!

Since it's Thursday, I thought I'd throw it back for you.  A couple of years ago (on Labor Day weekend), Mariah, her mom and I went to San Francisco to the Walt Disney Family Museum to see the Mary Blair exhibit. I think Mary would have liked drawing me, I'm so darn cute.

Here I am in front of the museum. Pretty nice, huh? I'd love to go back...I should really bug Mariah about that. She can't resist my cute little face, either.

Anyone wanna see my friend I met inside the exhibit? If I get a few comments, I might be so obliged!

Have a good Labor Day weekend, everyone!

Love, Fred




P.S. Here is the link to the Walt Disney Family Museum http://wdfm.org Mariah and I encourage you to check it out. It's a once in a lifetime experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment