Thursday, December 22, 2016

Gadgets & Gizmos Aplenty: Last Minute Christmas

Hello, Everyone!

I like to showcase little Disney products you might enjoy and perhaps didn't see.  This will be a small post, but hopefully helpful as you wrap up holiday shopping.

 In the Emporium, I found this FANTASTIC little set from Mickey's Christmas Carol.  It's just so cute and simple.


Now, this little ornament Minnie is holding, is part of a group released this year in comparable size for your own tree, in about a dozen characters (including Robin Hood!).  However, to further compliment the set, Disney released these plush characters holding the ornaments. Oh, I nearly died.  I'm such a girl...if it's cute, I lose my mind.


Now, a little surprise, I was walking through Elias & Co. and came upon this little beauty.  This is Ortensia, girlfriend (or female protagonist) to Oswald the Lucy Rabbit.  They have long had a plush of him, but adding her in is a great idea.  For the fans of pie-eyed characters, run, don't walk.


And, that's it for now.  See you all next time. I think Fred's working on something....he never tells me.


No comments:

Post a Comment